Conveniently located on Federal Street in St. Albans, Vt., St. Albans Creamery & Supply offers everything from bale wrap to beekeeping supplies and fencing to food items. We offer monthly deals, seasonal sales, and weekly grocery specials for everyone; you don’t need to be a member to shop!
Today, St. Albans Creamery & Supply still has something for everyone – and we also deliver! We have two delivery trucks on the road that bring products to farms, businesses, and residences.
There has been a farm store on this site for over a century, and through the years, we have adapted to changing needs and farm innovation. We may look a little different than we did decades ago, but our core value of community hasn’t changed.
Did you know?
- St. Albans Creamery & Supply is open to the public.
- Residential and farm deliveries are available.
- We carry groceries, pet food, wood pellets, apparel, and all of your farm & garden needs.
- We have the best selection of boots and shoes under one roof in Franklin County.
- Free recycling and composting services for the community.
Weekly Grocery Ad
We have some “dairy” good specials this week! Check out our grocery sales!
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT ST. ALBANS CREAMERY & SUPPLY?
We are gearing up for the Rotary Home Show!
Come visit us at our booth in March and learn about specials and more!
Get in Touch
Open to the Public
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
St. Albans Creamery & Supply
138 Federal Street
St. Albans, VT 05478